A UN judge admits the 84-year-old is "in the final stages of his life", but says prison conditions in The Hague ensure his ...
bne IntelliNews on MSN
Bosnia peace overseer to step down after nearly five years
Christian Schmidt, the international official overseeing the implementation of the Dayton peace accords in Bosnia & Herzegovina, said on May 11 he would step down after nearly five years in the role, ...
Republika Srpska’s ruling party declares victory in presidential vote Republika Srpska’s ruling party has declared victory ...
Former diplomat Ian Bancroft explains how his new book explores the dysfunctional state that Bosnia and Herzegovina is in – and its people’s deep desire for a way out. Thirty years on from the end of ...
The war in Bosnia had been raging on for four years when news of the Srebrenica massacre broke in July 1995. By then, 250,000 people had lost their lives and two million more had been displaced. But ...
As a young man in the 1990s, Vladan Lausevic saw his beloved football club in the town of Teslic ripped apart by inter-ethnic conflict, leading him on a path of discovery about the power of politics ...
Wealthy tourists are accused of paying thousands to shoot at civilians in Sarajevo during the 1990s Bosnian war ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results