"I don't see it as IP," Johnson told Variety, confirming that no one else will write or direct a film in the series. "Each ...
When you buy through links on our articles, Future and its syndication partners may earn a commission.
As the third entry Wake Up Dead Man gears up for release, Rian Johnson has stressed he will be the only person to write or ...
At a glance, T-Street Productions doesn’t look like much - a quiet, repurposed West Los Angeles building that once housed a ...
The Knives Out franchise, under the direction of Rian Johnson, is set to get a third film, and only he, the filmmaker, ...
For those who don't remember, JGL has had a voice cameo in all three of the Knives Out movies. In the 2019 original movie he ...
Over the course of three films, Johnson and Daniel Craig have stingily dropped clues to Blanc’s past and personal life. Since ...
Each movie has had its own distinct style, but Johnson says there wasn’t a master plan to explore each of these genres one by ...
Director Rian Johnson has declared he wants Meryl Streep to star in his next Knives Out movie because she "would kill it".
The director explains why Wake Up Dead Man is his twistiest film so far, and why he needs to walk a tightrope to make movies.
Screen Rant on MSN
Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery Review - Rian Johnson's Sharp Franchise Has Lost Some Of Its Edge With Latest Mystery
Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery premiered at the 2025 Toronto International Film Festival. It will be in select theaters on November 26 and on Netflix on December 12.
All of these movies, by their nature, feature people getting killed by mysterious assailants and creating paranoia in various ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results